PLAN YOUR academic journey WITH US
Learn More

wish to study in the uk?

Get A Free EDUCATIONAL Consultation

Green Solution Educational Consult and Services provides all-in-one solution for prospective international students in partnership with industry experts, schools and organizations, to deliver top-notch services to our clients.

we are here, every step of the way.

Our Educational Consulting Services

Green Solution Educational Consult and Services helps parents/students and organizations with educational planning. We collaborate with most UK universities and operate with a licence to bring students to the UK. Our team of experts will provide you with all the help you may require to achieve your academic goals or dreams. 

VISA Application

We provide you with professional guidance for a successful VISA application.

School Application and Admission

Having the right information ease the process of decision making. Gain admission to study in the UK.

Accommodation & Settling In

Relocating to an uncharted territory don’t have to be daunting.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Why study in the UK?

Wherever you choose to pursue your career, a degree from a university in the United Kingdom will make you stand apart from the crowd.

Which English language tests are accepted by British institutions?

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) is the most preferred English language proficiency test accepted by almost all institutions in the UK and is also advised as per the UK visa rules. However, globally, UK institutions are open to accepting other proficiency tests as well (do check the official website of your preferred institution for the same).

Can students work during studies in the UK?

All students with Tier 4 visa are allowed to work for 20 hours per week during an ongoing session and full-time during vacations. Doctorate students can work full-time throughout the year.

Are UK qualifications recognised worldwide?

Yes, degrees from UK institutions are accepted worldwide and known for their quality of education.

What are the accommodation options available in the UK?

You can opt for on-campus residence facility or look for an off-campus accommodation. Most universities in the UK offer Halls of residence (self-catered or full-board) for students from other countries. Living as a resident on-campus is a very affordable option, however you need to apply for it separately, and well ahead in time to secure a slot for yourself.

If you are unable to find such accommodation or wish to stay alone, you can get a space for yourself on rent in shared apartments or stay with a local family. Remember, the rentals will vary from city to city. Your Green Solution counsellor will also help you find an accommodation that works out the best for you.

We love referrals

Do you know someone who may be interested in our services? Why not tell them about us? We would be glad to help.

New to Green Solution Educational Consult and Services?

8 + 10 =

Feedback or Suggestions?

Your feedback and suggestions are important to us in improving our business processes and service delivery. We would love to hear them. Kindly use the contact form below.

Get In Touch

4 + 2 =